Learn powerful methods of communication using body language
In the age of text messages, emails, and social media, it’s easy to be misunderstood. But what about speaking live and in person? Learn how to communicate effectively using your body language and phrasing in Learn to Send the Right Message: Using Nonverbal Communication! Inside, you’ll discover the easiest and fastest methods to both read your audience and deliver your own message. For example, looking for cues like defensive behavior allows you to deal with complex issues without making enemies. Did you know that your eyes can speak volumes more than your mouth? Learn how to tell your story with just a look! See how the appropriate posture can command respect from others. You too can build lasting trust in your relationships using the right body language. Then, discover how your tone of voice frames your message. Learn a powerful trick using the timing of your words to captivate and connect with your audience! Your words only express 7% of your message. Wouldn’t you like to know how to get across the other 93% quickly and effectively? Now you can, using the skills and techniques in this short book.